Active Support Groups
Our support groups are designed to meet your needs. Check out our currently active groups below, and please contact us by clicking below to enroll in any of these groups or talk to your case manager or visit the front desk to sign-up!
The Trans and Non-Binary Support Group is an open support group for Trans and Non-Binary individuals. The group will create a safe space for Trans and Non-binary folks to come to receive encouragement and talk about real life situations to increase resilience and strengths. The group is created to help reduce isolation and create a sense of belonging.
- Every 1st, 3rd & 5th Thursday on the month
- Runs from 6p - 7:30p
The Women’s Support Group will be a space where women who engage with the Damien Center can come to talk about everyday struggles and have a safe space to open up about what is happening in their lives. The group will meet bi-monthly on the first and third Wednesdays of the month from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, 11a - 12p Damien Center Board Room
- Contact: Annie Nelson ([email protected])
The Long-Term Survivors Support Group is a space for those thriving with HIV for 10 or more years to find peer support, share their journey, and connect with their community.
- Thursdays from 11a - 12p at the Damien Center
- Contact: Anthony Pastrick ([email protected])
The Youth Support Group is for Youth and Young Adults between the ages of 14-24 and exists to empower and uphold young people who would like a space to meet with others, be heard, and find peer support. This will be a collaborative space, so meeting location, times, and subject matter may adapt as determined by the group members.
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, 6 - 7p Damien Center Conference Room
- Contact: Evren Elliott ([email protected])