Leave a lasting legacy.
Earl Conner Giving Society
Make an extraordinary impact at the Damien Center, by joining our top tier of donors who annually give gifts of $1,000 or more.
Earl Conner was the founder of Damien Center and dedicated his life after ministry in the church to ministry in the HIV/AIDS community. He opened the doors of Damien Center in 1987 and left a legacy that went from helping people die with dignity to helping people live with dignity. His impact and passion lives on through the distinguished Earl Conner Society.
Society members are individuals who believe in the Damien Center’s mission and support the vision by giving monetary donations totaling $1,000 or more in a calendar year. Society benefits are intended to bring members together and honor their support through Damien Center’s programs and events.
- Distinguished recognition on our website and annual report
- An annual gift uniquely designed for society members only
- First to learn of new initiatives through an exclusive Quarterly Newsletter and videos
- Invitations to exclusive Earl Conner Society functions
- Premier benefits at annual Damien Center events
- Regular and personalized communications from the Donor Relations team