Get Linked to Care
Our Intake Specialist will complete a quick phone or face-to-face assessment and get you linked to care. No appointment needed.
Our Medical Case Management program is the first connection to care for anyone interested in accessing services at Damien Center, which includes:
- People who are newly diagnosed with HIV and need to get connected to care
- People who are HIV+ and want help getting back into care
- People who are HIV+, recently moved to the greater Indianapolis area, and need to get connected to care
- People who are HIV+ and want to transfer their care to Damien Center
- Previous patients of Damien Center who want to reactivate services with us
Contact Our Intake Specialist to get started!
Retention in Care
We'll help you understand your HIV diagnosis and help get you connected to care. Our team can assist with transportation to and from medical appointments, help you understand your doctor's recommendations, help you understand your medication and how to take it, and assist in gathering documents to get free and reduced-price coverage.
Our Retention to Care services are available free of charge. Please contact us today to get linked with care so you can be positive about your health! Our team accepts referrals from all other AIDS Service Organizations, probation officers, providers, community agencies and clinics, and self-referrals.