One Home for HIV Wellness
Curious about what we've been up to? You've come to the right place. Below you'll find links to our annual reports, which showcase how we work to end HIV in Central Indiana and support those affected in the most effective, efficient ways possible. Our audited financials can be found in each Annual Report.
Our reports are informational and inspirational and showcase the stewardship of all our resources – financial and otherwise – as we work to accomplish our mission and serve our community.
In 2019, Damien Center:
- Had a 91% viral suppression rate for medical patients compared to the Central Indiana average of 58%
- Linked 95% of new HIV cases to care within 30 days, almost doubling the average rate for Central Indiana at 48%
- Our clients had a retention rate of 73% compared to the Central Indiana average of 43%
- Served 4,262 individuals
- Completed 3,400 free HIV Tests
- Had 95% of patients satisfied with their care